BASCULE BRIDGE BERTH
BETTER BY WATER
ABOUT BASCULE BRIDGE BERTH
Bascule Bridge Berth in the Royal Docks is ideal for a variety of marine civil engineering based projects. There is ample space for loading/unloading barges and carrying out maintenance work on craft.
The site can be used for filming and rigging purposes, and the consistent dock level means it is a safe and stable environment to work in. The site is fully private and secure, and is proving to be a highly valuable asset when available quayside land is at a premium.
With its proximity to central London and London City Airport, plus superb road and rail connections, Bascule Bridge Berth is an extremely useful base for any marine projects on the Thames.
- Quay Frontage: 65m
- Site Area: 490m²
- Access Hours: 24/7
- Water: Available
- Nearest DLR station: King George V
- Direct Road Links: M25, M11, A406, A13
- Vehicle Access: Car parking
- Welfare & Storage: Onsite indoor workshop
- Electricity: Three-phase 440V
- Security: Onsite security & CCTV 24/7