Bravo Lima GB
BETTER BY WATER
About Bravo Lima GB
Arriving to the Livett’s fleet in October 2021, Bravo Lima GB is the first purpose-built commercial landing craft on the River Thames.
Bravo Lima GB’s versatile design means it can pick up goods and passengers from miles of Thames foreshore, slipways, stairs and beaches. This means users are no longer restricted to being reliant on traditional piers, which can be expensive, congested and inconveniently located.
Designed with the environment in mind, Bravo Lima GB will use HVO fuel which is made from 100% renewable raw materials, reducing CO2 greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 90%.
She is an ideal platform for a wide range of River Thames filming requirements, complementing our already extensive fleet of camera boats, safety boats and workboats. Features including an ultra low draft and opening bow door also make the craft an excellent base for all river wall or foreshore surveys.
Bravo Lima GB is also road transportable and coded for use on all UK waterways.
- Length overall: 8.9m
- Beam: 3.2m
- Draft: 0.65m
- Speed: 30 knots
- Weight (approx): 6,000kg
- Max load: 1,000kg
- Usable deck space: 5.7m x 2.4m
- Cargo door width: 2.4m
- Engine: 2x OXE Diesel
- Passenger capacity: 12 (plus two crew)
- Classification: MCA Cat 3R
- Electric hydraulic winch (bow door)
- 6x mooring bollards
- Removable seat benches
- VHF radio
Bravo Lima GB also boasts the following features:
- Road transportable, allowing for use across the UK.
- Drive-on, drive-off for machinery e.g. light vans and electric bicycles.
- Side opening door for efficient and safe embarkation.
- Opening bow door for easy access to the waterline.
- Twin propulsion allows superb manoeuvrability and engine redundancy.
- Ultra low draft for working on beaches and foreshore.
- Aluminium hull, making it lightweight and low maintenance.