Thames Diving Services
BETTER BY WATER
SCHELDEMOND I DIVE PACKAGE
Livett’s Group, Seatech Commercial Diving and Herbosch-Kiere have formed an alliance to offer a skilled and experienced team for prompt diving work on the River Thames, including response salvage, wreck removal, filming jobs and maritime decommissioning work.
Our diving solutions are based on Scheldemond I, owned by Herbosch-Kiere and operated by Livett’s Launches. Scheldemond I is a highly versatile work platform based on the River Thames. Key features include hydraulic spud legs for stability on the water, the ability to work under bridge arches and shallow water, large storage area in the hold and onboard HIAB crane.
We can arrange, supply and manage dive support teams to assist you with a
wide range of jobs on the River Thames, including:
- Search and recovery
- Specialist diving services
- Ship lightening and fuel removal work
- Wreck removal/recovery
- Heavy lift and marine plant
- Seabed and debris clearance
- Hydraulic tooling, including underwater chainsaws
- Waste disposal procedures
- ROV services
LOGISTICS & OPERATIONS
Scheldemond I is based at King George V Dock, right next to City Airport in London’s Royal Docks.
- A complete dive unit will be kept at King George V Dock and loaded onto Scheldemond I quickly using the onboard HIAB.
- There is 24/7 availability of the crew, vessel and mobilisation site.
- The vessel can be mobilised in 12 hours.
- Scheldemond I has the ability to work as far west as Richmond and as far east as Gravesend. Courtesy of its mobilisation point, Scheldemond I can be placed in either location within three hours (tide dependent).