BETTER BY WATER
The epitome of British style, Edwardian is outfitted to exacting standards with simply no expense spared in her interior design and furnishings.
Originally built in 1985 by Sir Richard Branson, recent renovations have seen additions including a skylight, copper-topped bar, Bose sound system, television screens, and plush new carpets.
Edwardian’s star attraction is her fully open upper deck, which provides magnificent views of London. Unsurprisingly this has made her a very attractive vessel for film and television productions, as well as brand activations.
Meanwhile, her lower deck features a versatile space which is able to host people for virtually any function.
Her smaller size enables her to travel to a significant number of piers throughout the tidal Thames, providing a wide range of locations for filming, events, or guest embarkation.
A genuinely unique vessel on the River Thames, Edwardian has played a starring role in countless films, TV shows, PR events, and brand launches.
Notable recent examples include:
- Taking centre stage in EastEnders’ 35th anniversary episodes
- Use as a live broadcasting base for This Morning
- Use as a floating green room for James Bond: Spectre
- Featuring in Red Bull’s Music Odyssey
- Featuring in the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
We work extremely closely with Edwardian’s owners and operators, Thames Luxury Charters, to facilitate filming and activations involving the vessel. Please contact us to discuss your project’s requirements in detail.
- Length overall: 27.58m
- Beam: 5m
- Depth: 1.89m
- Gross tonnage: 95T
- Net tonnage: 28T
- Passenger capacity: Up to 90
- Open deck space – upper deck (approx): 11.5m x 4.5m