BETTER BY WATER
Elizabethan is a beautiful replica of an 1890s stern-wheeled Mississippi paddle steamer, set over two ultra-stylish decks.
Her capacious upper deck was fully refurbished in 2020 and features a raised wheelhouse, panoramic glazed windows, hardwood sliding doors, sumptuous booth seating, a retractable roof, and outside deck space. Meanwhile, her air conditioned lower deck provides a versatile event space for any requirements.
Several discreetly positioned televisions also provide the ability to stream content throughout the boat.
Always a stunning sight as she cruises through London, Elizabethan is unsurprisingly one of the most desirable vessels on the River Thames for film and TV shoots, product launches, and PR activations.
Notable recent examples include:
- Appearing in big-budget Netflix series Lockwood & Co
- Use as a floating green room for James Bond: Spectre
- Use during the production of Pistol, Danny Boyle’s drama series about the Sex Pistols
- Featuring in Red Bull’s Music Odyssey
- Featuring in the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
We work extremely closely with Elizabethan’s owners and operators, Thames Luxury Charters, to facilitate filming and activations involving the vessel. Please contact us to discuss your project’s requirements in detail.
- Length overall: 31.97m
- Beam: 8.71m
- Depth: 1.28m
- Air draft: 10.76m
- Gross tonnage: 337.29T
- Passenger capacity: Up to 235
- Open deck space – aft deck (approx): 3m x 8m
Please note this tour was shot in November 2019 and Elizabethan has since undergone a major refurbishment, as detailed in the “About” section.