In that time she has proven her exceptional versatility time and again. From assisting in blockbuster productions such as Lockwood & Co, acting as a drone platform to bring events like the Boat Races to millions watching on television, or helping enable incredible brand activations as eye-catching as NBA on the Thames, Bravo Lima GB has been integral to dozens of projects and surveying work on the river.
Naturally we have learned a lot about the vessel and its capabilities over the past year-and-a-half. We have taken all of these learnings on board and, after working with our friends at PDL Marine, we are delighted to announce a raft of additions to Bravo Lima GB which improves an already superb vessel.
Bravo Lima GB improvements: What’s new
As well as receiving a complete clean and refresh, Bravo Lima GB has several notable new features to look out for, including:
- Improved removable staircase with high handrails for safe access
- New step into the engine bay installed for safer access
- Installation of additional fixing points
- Purpose-built addition and support to the bow ramp door to improve its use
- Installation of new perspex side panels on the windscreen to provide crew with extra protection from the elements
- New coverings over gauges and switches
- Fresh new Livett’s livery
Bravo Lima GB improvements: Image gallery
We are delighted to say that all work on Bravo Lima GB has been successfully completed and she is already back on the Thames, ready to play a key role in a wide range of exciting upcoming projects.
For more information about Bravo Lima GB, please visit her dedicated fleet page. If you have any questions or enquiries, please contact us via phone (020 7378 1211), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via our contact page.
We look forward to hearing from you!