RIVER THAMES & RIVER MEDWAY
Livett’s Group have experience towing and relocating many different types and sizes of vessel as well as aggregate, waste, structures and cargo.
Some of Livett’s Group past complex towing operations have included:
- Concorde on its last journey through London
- Eurostar on the Terra Marique
- Regular London Eye pod exchanges
- 900 tonne aggregate barges
- Crane barges to various locations on the River Thames
- Jack-up rigs through the Thames Barrier and through London’s bridges to Westminster Pier and Bankside Pier
- The Rings of The River – Large metal rings towed along the Thames to mark 150 days until the London 2012 games
- A 112-metre long barge to Westminster as part of a PR stunt for Virgin Media
We have different boats and tugs to suit any job on the Thames, her connected waterways and beyond
All towage is undertaken under the standard UK TOWCON Terms & Conditions – available on request.